The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pilot Survey

Pilot Survey
'Survey for people who have trained professionally in Musical Theatre/Dance'


My line of inquiry focuses on the preparation for students who are going to be attending full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance. I am eager to find out how well prepared students were and how they wish they could have been better prepared.  Therefore I am asking graduates of professional Musical Theatre/Dance courses to kindly take my survey and hopefully I will be able to analyse the data and share my findings with you. 


Please see the link below which will take you to my survey.



I would really appreciate it if you could find a spare ten minutes to take the survey, I will be sure to return the favour!


Jo :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there
    Really well structured and focused survey Jo.
    Brilliant choice of questions with clear outcomes which made it very easy to provide comprehensive and, hopefully, clear answers for you.
    Well done darlin
    Stay safe - Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    I had to really think hard as my full time training was a long time ago.
    Good set of questions for your inquiry Jo.
    I think you will do a very good service if you advise dance students before embarking on
    full time training. It certainly took me a long time to settle in. Students should spend a day at the institutes and see the students working. There was a 50% drop out rate within my first year of teacher training..
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments and I have taken both of your surveys and look forward to hearing more on your inquiries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, I wish I could help you with your survey, but I'm not trained professionally in either profession. I hope you get a lot of completed survey's in the meantime.

    X

    ReplyDelete